Endorsement of Official Quotation
Through the endorsement of official quotation, client has confirmed the order and is agreeable to all terms and condition stated with this document.
TissuePrint.sg is subsidiary website under VivoPress Corporation Pte Ltd. All Contracts, Invoices and documents issued will have the VivoPress Corporation Pte Ltd Letterhead. All cheque payments is to be made payable to VivoPress Corporation Pte Ltd.
Artwork and Mock up Confirmation
TissuePrint will not be liable for errors that resulted from client’s artwork or client’s approval on artwork. Additional charges will be incurred for any additional mock ups that are required as a result of artwork or specification alterations required by the customer.
Approving Visual/Mock up for Mass Production
1) TissuePrint shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the client in mock up submitted.
2) Additional costs will be incurred should alternations be made after client confirms to proceed with the mass production.
3) This is also applicable should client agrees to proceed with the mass production via confirmation through mock up pictures or visual (Skipping of mock up)
Clients are therefore advised to give the visual and mock up a thorough check on printing size, colours, text and images before giving us the approval to proceed with the production.
Color and Size discrepancy
10% - 20% Color Variation is unavoidable and Color discrepancy may occur in the following areas:
1. Between computer screen viewing and actual printed color
2. Within the same or separate print run
3. Between mock up and mass produced goods (minimal)
Client is advised to provide us with the pantone codes to minimize the color inaccuracy issues
Spot UV/Hotstamp/Emboss Registration
These are all additional finishing after printing and are done manually. Our standard of acceptance is 0.5mm off mis-registration.
As most of our production is based in China, the goods would have to be sea or air shipped to Singapore. The packaging box may get damaged/dented during the shipment.
TissuePrint.sg would not be liable for damaged packaging should the contents within remain undamaged.
Production and Delivery Leadtime:
TissuePrint will not be liable for the following delays in delivery:
1. Customer delay: Delay in confirmation of visual and mock up/Delay in payment
2. Custom clearance delays: Though rare, goods may be held up by poor weather conditions and government customs checks.
Payment and Credit Terms
50% deposit is to be made within 1 week upon confirmation of mock up, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
TissuePrint reserves the right to stop production or shipment, should client fails to make due payment
50% balance payment to be made upon delivery of goods, unless otherwise agreed in writing
TissuePrint reserves the right to retrieve the goods in cases which client fails to make payment according to agreed terms.
For clients requesting for credit payment terms:
For invoices not settled within the agreed credit terms, TissuePrint reserves the right to charge interest on the overdue debt at 2%.(Per month basis)
Credit Terms is only applicable for MNCs and government organizations.
In cases in which client identified defects within the goods received, client would have to provide TissuePrint will the following information:
1. Pictures of the defects
2. The exact quantity of the defects
TissuePrint could not be liable for quality issues/complaints should client fails to provide the required information accurately.
Without the information:
1. No refund/discount/replacement of goods will be made
2. Should client places order based on credit terms, the full amount is to be paid accordingly/as agreed.
Upon receiving the information:
TissuePrint will be retrieving the defective goods to verify the validity of complaint and quantity of defects.
Replacement will be made based on the quantity of defective goods.
Client is to provide TissuePrint with sufficient time (up to 5 weeks) for the replacement.
Complaints raised after 10 working days will not be entertained.
TissuePrint.sg reserves the right to decide on validity of the complaints.
TissuePrint.sg reserves the right to determine on replacement quantity OR refund amount for valid cases.
Cancellation of order
After mock up production: Client will be charged the mock up production cost on top of a cancellation fee of $150.
No cancellation of order is allowed after confirmation email is sent to proceed with mass production. Client is deem to pay TissuePrint the full agreed amount according to agreed credit terms.